Sunday, August 28, 2005

final screw up




Final screw up, after working on this restoration project today I installed the tail lights and things could not have gone worst. I have worked on a lot of projects in wood building and even after I use a level on everything when it was all said and done things did not look even.



When installing the tail lights even after a few measurements and finding that I was hitting something I did not want to, I decided to measure form the inside thinking it would be best. the first light was out of tilt, so I took out the level, on the left one I made sure it was level before drilling the hole and it turned out more uneven, so nothing I did today worked, in fact it makes the 2 years of work horrible. I am so disappointed.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Did you fix it?

Vintage Travel Trailers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vintage Travel Trailers said...

Yes I did, but I had to run all new wires, and I installed a better set of new LED taillights.
Sometime you just have to start over.

I tried to get back with you via your blog but it would not allow me access.
So I hope you will check back to get your response.