Sunday, August 28, 2005

Building a new Teardrop Trailer shelter
















The weather in California has not been too friendly to me this year, my portable garage from Harbor freight has been torn apart from the wind each time damaging my paint so I decided not to throw bad money at the problem like I have the last two times, I decided that I must now build something that will withstand the recent California wind with gust of 80 miles per hour and worst at times, I decide to build a shed to store my teardrop project in, and I wanted it to be economical. I decided that I would use 2" poles instead of wood post, and built around it as I would have building a fence. anyway after a few week ends, I have gotten approx half of the project completed, next week I plan to paint it, the week following I will install the roof, I plan to install a tin roof over 2x4's. I plan to seal off the south side and install a large gate on the north side, anyway here is the currant photos. Now to decide what type of door or gate to install, I guess I will wait and see if I really need one, it seems to me that it will add a touch of extra security, but I have yet made up my mind.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Steffi said...

nice guide! thank you!/I love it ! Very creative ! That's actually really cool Thanks.
Box Trailers