Sunday, August 28, 2005

Mistakes and Progress





A little more progress, I built a forward interior shelve, on the bottom of it I installed a set of reading lights. After installing it into the cabin, I ran another set of wire and conduit, to power them. I am sure that my mistakes are visible also. When I installed my first set of interior forward cabins lights I was not thinking about where the shelve was going because I installed them in an area that will only provide light to the shelve itself. You might also notice that I built boxes to cover the top of the lights so that when I am reaching for something on the shelve that I do not hit the light and tear the wiring up.

2 comments:

Rodney said...

That looks nice. Is that painted trim piece carved? Molded? It looks dimensional. I really like it.

Vintage Travel Trailers said...

It is molded, a section for a fireplace mantle. My wife added the color for the leaf, I thought it added a nice touch.