Sunday, August 28, 2005

A Few Finishing Touches








Well this week end I put a few final touches on the scad-a-bout, I added the lettering, made up the bed and reduced the wiring to the taillights and added a 2nd, emergency chain, I was told that it is now required. After installing the curtains we discovered that they are rather sheer, and we are uncertain if that will pose a problem in the dark when the interior light are on, so my wife may have add a second layer to darken them up a bit, other wise we think we are ready to take her out for the first time. Next week end I hope to add additional wire to the set of emergency tow light we bought so that the light will reach to the fenders, if an when we ever have a wiring problem during of after a camping trip, the way I figured it, the cost will be nothing in case we develop any wiring problem base on safety and the cost of a possible ticket, trying to go out of my way to be prepared.

We plan to take it out on our maiden voyage on the 4th of July.

This may be the end of my building blog, and I may convert it over to a camping blog.

No comments: